What is your primary X-Plane version?

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blender modeling II: Canopy

Main parts of the canopy are glass and frame. It was quite hard to model the frame (visible from inside) with proportions that will match ones that can be seen on varios pictures. I decided to model the frame in one part together with piece of glass that is not translucent (white) to ease up later texturing.

Canopy frame with part of glass.

It took me three attempts to get about proper proportions. For now I'm not adding any bevels to fine out edges or similar. There are still some details to add.

This is how looks the whole canopy




And some teaser here as well ;)


There are some parts of the cockpit I made before I "oficially" started the project.

-Joe

1 comment:

  1. Great work. I really hope the cockpit will be full of details and high quality.

    ReplyDelete